Welcome to our website. The use of this Website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions which set out the rules for how we run the Website and we advise all users of this Website to read them. By using this Website you acknowledge that you have read and you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
This site is created and controlled by Keystone Enterprises. The laws of India shall apply and courts in Bangalore/Bengaluru shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions, policies and disclaimers.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- "Agreement" means the Terms and Conditions contained herein under the Keystone Enterprises name. It will also include references to this Agreement as and when amended, notated, supplemented, varied or replaced.
- "Site", “Website” means the www.Keystoneenterprises.in site, owned and operated by Keystone Enterprises, which provides a venue to the users of Keystone Enterprises to buy the products listed /displayed at www.keystoneenterprises.in
- “Company” means the owning and operating entity, and includes but not limited to its authorized representatives, affiliates and other entities, of this website whose name stands as M/s. Keystone Enterprises that has its registered office in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- "Affiliate" being a corporate entity, means any entity, which controls, is controlled by, or is under the common control of the Company and being an individual, means any entity, which is controlled by the Company.
- "User/You" means and includes any Customer /Buyer/ You (the person or any legal entity) who accept the offer for sale by Keystone Enterprises by placing its order on this Site.
- "Products" connotes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us or give us your feedback, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
This Website is a venue where Users undertake purchase transactions pertaining to products and, services. The commercial /contractual terms include without limitation - price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which we have complete control and which may be subject to change.
The agreement between you and The Site is subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, agreements or understandings and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of the Site you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
- Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. The Company will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Payment gateway takes 24-48 hours to confirm the payment after checking for fraudulent transactions. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmation against the order placed with the Website. Usually all orders are processed and shipped within 7 to 30 working days, once payment is confirmed. However, certain categories of products have different lead-times for delivery due to the nature of the product. Do check the delivery timelines for each product while ordering. The Company shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods in the event of flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of the Company.
- The Products shall be subject to manufacturer's terms and conditions for warranty, service and maintenance, and Company does not accept any responsibility for the same. The Company also does not accept any responsibility for the usage of the Products by the User.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by the site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only. Company may assign any or all of its rights under these Terms to its Affiliates without consent of the User.
- Any attempt by a User to deliberately damage the Site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Site is in violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, Company reserves the right to seek damages/injunction from any such User to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), The Company has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this website, and /or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Partial delivery of product needs to be reported within 3 days of receipt of the product.
- In the event of non-delivery of the products to the customers, the Company’s liability shall be limited only to the refund of the exact amount paid by the customer for the purchase of the product.
- The Company’s liability to any claims will only be up to and limited to the cost of the product units in question.
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
- We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore/Bengaluru shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Keystone Enterprises, and their decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Bangalore/Bengaluru. The High Court of judicature at Bangalore/Bengaluru alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Keystone Enterprises expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of the Company’s or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Keystone Enterprises. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
The “KEYSTONE”, “Keystone Enterprises” names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Keystone Enterprises. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of the Company and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by the Company.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Company shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Keystone Enterprises, its employees, proprietor, officers, agents and their successors and assignees from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to the Company but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
The users have read and agreed to the Website Terms and Conditions and also agree to receive promotional e-mailers and SMSes.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to Keystone Enterprises. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or the Company, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise.
All the information regarding the products listed is taken from the Company’s website & Company s catalogue. Some specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Content on the website
All the content on our website www.Keystone enterprises.com including images are exclusive property of Keystone Enterprises and are protected by copyright laws. This content cannot be published on any other online and offline media without taking written permission from the Company. If any entity or person is found to be using this content without prior consent, the Company will take necessary legal actions to remedy the misuse.